Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

mini max equipment help

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 05:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mini max equipment help

i recently got a mini-max. i have a flash 5x already.
what i need for my mini max is everything. (esc, battery, receiver and servos.)

my question is, how much should i spend on all thsoe items? are there any package deals?

also, if i wanted to upgrade to a slow stick or crazy max in the future, can any of those parts double for both the mini max and the future plane?

please help.
thanks
Old 10-02-2003, 12:11 AM

Default RE: mini max equipment help

You can get a GWS, Hitec Feather or FMA micro flight pack for about $85. That will give you your Pico servos, micro receiver, a small ESC (try to get at least 5A) and a fairly useless battery! Some distributors allow you to "build your own flight pack" so you get some choice. You'll do well to get better batteries and later on, for a Slow Stick, you'll need to upgrade your ESC to something rated for ~10A (a Castle Creations Pixie 20P is relatively costly but will serve you well for many later aircraft).

Cheers, Phil
Old 10-02-2003, 06:25 PM

85?? for all that? where the cheapest im finding for everything is about 150. please help
Old 10-03-2003, 06:40 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the whole GWS radio,rx,pico servo (2), 5 amp esc, and the useless 150Mah battery for 125, and the flight pak alone is $75-85 minus tx,rx, and I swap out between several planes with them, have seen the radio alone for $25.....Rog,,check out horizon hobby