Community
Search
Notices

New MythoS on the way

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2022, 12:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New MythoS on the way

Not full fledged pattern but I’ve got a Sebart MythoS 50E showing up next week. I’m pretty excited. Going to try and learn some pattern. I may never compete but I love the idea of being a more precise pilot.
The following users liked this post:
DRC1 (12-13-2022)
Old 12-11-2022, 07:55 PM
My Feedback: (121)

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Very nice flying model. There’s a long thread on RCGroups under the F3A section about the Mythos 50 that you might find helpful.
-Will
Old 12-12-2022, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by flywilly
Very nice flying model. There’s a long thread on RCGroups under the F3A section about the Mythos 50 that you might find helpful.
-Will
I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2023, 12:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How did it go?
Old 08-03-2023, 12:31 PM

Smile

Mythos that is, not RCGroups that place is terrible.
Old 08-03-2023, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by coreless
How did it go?
Sad to say but it’s still in the box. I picked up a 2m Caelus at a swap meet for a great price in March. I was practicing my Sportsman routine for my first pattern competition in early July when I plowed it into a tree on long final. I love the size of the 2m planes for my aged eyes. I then bought a 2m Acuity, but it’s also still in the box. I’ll probably get the Acuity assembled first and then the Mythos. I’m now shooting for a late September pattern debut. Too much life getting in the way of flying (or building).
Old 08-03-2023, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Army Retired
Sad to say but it’s still in the box. I picked up a 2m Caelus at a swap meet for a great price in March. I was practicing my Sportsman routine for my first pattern competition in early July when I plowed it into a tree on long final. I love the size of the 2m planes for my aged eyes. I then bought a 2m Acuity, but it’s also still in the box. I’ll probably get the Acuity assembled first and then the Mythos. I’m now shooting for a late September pattern debut. Too much life getting in the way of flying (or building).
That is funny, I am trying to find a kit myself :-)
Old 01-09-2024, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased one at a local swap meet. It has a Hacker 50 motor and ESC with all Savox servos. Ten flights on it. I just got back into the hobby but flew the GP Ultrasport 1000 with a YS120 air chamber. I had the Goldberg Extra 300 and Ultimate Biplane.