Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

cheap SPAD ARFs....

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cheap SPAD ARFs....

I am planning to start a kind of small buissiness..... selling SPAD ARF's at really good prices... basically a trainer for just 60$ (shipping extra) which is lesser than most of the SPAD ARFs on the sites mentioned on the original SPAD site - those ARFs are about 70$. Also, the Tower Trainer is for 70$..... and my shipping will be reasonable..... based on where u live...

Another very important thing!!! All the ARFs u might find on the net come in boxes of thin cardboard, which u have to throw away..... my packing will be of coroplast itself, and the best part is, I'm actually using equal area of coro for packing, out of which I had made the plane... do u get it? So, if the packing survives till u get it (it's ofcourse gonna survive - coz those thin cardboards do!!!) u can actually make urself another SPAD!!!!! or atleast the wing or stab or anything if ur trainer that I made crashes!!! So buying from me actually gives u the spare coro enough to completely replace ur trainer!!!!

I have not yet started this project - of selling - but I'm seriously thinking over it.... in around mid of March.....

Oh and ya, the trainer u'll get is gonna be built according to the plans on the SPAD site - so rest assure that it'll fly well - and even I'm gonna first build a couple ofthem for myself to see if what I'm selling is gonna be worth for what u might pay...
Old 11-29-2003, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cheap SPAD ARFs....

With so many people wanting to give 3D a try you'd be advised to do one of the 3D Spads too!