Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Need "Sig Wonder" Building Tips >

Need "Sig Wonder" Building Tips

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Need "Sig Wonder" Building Tips

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need "Sig Wonder" Building Tips

I am soon to be building a "SIg Wonder" and I am interested in any building tips that may be out there. I don't really look foward to shaping wing tips from a block of wood, so if there is another way, please let me know. Also is a flat JR 270mah battery Ok to use, along with JR mini receiver & servos? Any info would be appreciated such as how this thing flies . Thanks!
Old 12-02-2002, 12:37 PM
My Feedback: (10)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need "Sig Wonder" Building Tips

I used HS 81 micro servos, one on each aileron. You can alsio use a small pack just not as many flights between charges.

The wonder is a good flying, fast plane. Not exactly a "fun flyer" as aerobatics isnt its prime use. It is very agile but can get touchy at high rates. Keep the throws down untill you get comfortable with it and use a good 15 size engine, plenty fast enough.

As for the balsa tips, thats an easy job! They are so small, just rough shape with a knife and sand to final shape.

Andrew