Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Please help me choose. >

Please help me choose.

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Please help me choose.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 12:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help me choose.

Hey Guys,
I got a real important question for you guys. ( most the more sharply tuned, pchycotic, and bluntly retarted flyers who fly like a pidgeon with 3 shells full of bird-shot in it)
I am a fairly advanced flyer and need to find a plane that is quick, does what the sticks and my pretty much useless brain can dish out. I would like to know what is the best plane for the job. I need something that can take some Pennsylvania wind and can hold a motor that I can't strap to the ground without 3 or so guys. I wanna be able to fly it like im chasing Bin-Laden so I can shoot him so many times that I can catch his intestines in my prop and spit them out my prop-wash. (sorry about the violence, but after what he did I think that is an understatement of what should be done to him and every one of his followers). So if you guys could throw me a couple bones of what kind of plane is best for my needs I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and Sweet Dreams........and why don't we have trophy girls at Championship competition? Boggles my mind, then again so does my trigonometry home-work. eh.
Thanks
Steve
Old 12-17-2002, 12:41 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Default Easy.

Doghouse Extreme.
Put a Saito .91 in it.

Doghouse Extreme
Old 12-17-2002, 12:42 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Hmm looks like their site is down.
I will e-mail Dick Smith ( the designer of the DH-X) and see what the problem is..
Old 12-17-2002, 03:04 AM
My Feedback: (5)

sounds like you need a prop jet.