Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
 I need a bit of help (On Selling a Baja 5b to be less vague) >

I need a bit of help (On Selling a Baja 5b to be less vague)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

I need a bit of help (On Selling a Baja 5b to be less vague)

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 01:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a bit of help (On Selling a Baja 5b to be less vague)

Hey, I'm in Dubai and I am considering selling my Baja 5b (ss) The thing is it doesn't Have a useable body, missing brake disc, needs new foam inners on the back tires, needs quitea bit of cleaning up and (big sigh) Doesn't have Transmitter or receiver. It might seem in a huge mess but it is driveable, the things I mentioned should either be replaced for good meause or just cause it really needs to. I need some opinions on what I should do to #1 Get the car back into as good a shape possible and#2 How to get it sold. ( I also need to sell a Blitz) Feel free to ask questions.... ANY help appreciated, thanks
Old 01-01-2011, 09:53 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I need a bit of help (On Selling a Baja 5b to be less vague)

It sounds like your baja isn't too bad off. With a few new parts it should be back in working order in no time.

Here's the manual for the 5b: [link=http://www.hpiracing.com/manuals/pdf/10610.pdf]Baja 5b Manual[/link]

Look through there. It's very detailed. It will help you find which parts are missing and the part numbers that go with them.

When you find the part numbers you need, there are a number of sites you can order from, but the most popular seems to be DDM: [link=http://www.davesmotors.com/site/index.html]Daves Discount Motors[/link]

I think they ship internationally, but you'll want to double-check that.