Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

castle creations support...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default castle creations support...

I've never had a better experience! I've had nothing but problems with this sidewinder sct 3800 from day one. Turns out it was a "glitch" that requires you going through castle link to upgrade out of. Went through the problems I'd had and he told me to go upgrade via castle link which he would send me for free since I needed because of their error, Kudo's. Told him that the last time I calibrated in it gave me the ready signal, I hit the gas, it blipped the back wheels and smoked. No problem sir I'll send you out a new ESC,,,, KUDOS. Told him I was running on an apple system here and he said he would do the windows based upgrade through castle link for me before he sent it out,,,,,,, KUDOS. I've never seen a support team so effortlessly send out a replacement in my life. I LOVE IT !!!!! Told him it was a gift and I didn't have a receipt and he said that wouldn't be a problem either. Thats the way business is to be run. Great business model.
BTW. Off the record he said that an apple based castle link is in the workings. No timeline, but it's on the table as we speak. Go Castle !!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:52 PM

Default RE: castle creations support...

Yeah, I just got the Sidewinder 4600 combo and the links system..love it.. good to know the support is there when u need it
Old 02-04-2011, 06:44 PM

Good stuff. I have to systems from Castle and plan on ordering a third. They just have the next level of service, and I don't mind spending a little more to receive that type of service if ever needed.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

best support ever.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:07 AM

We're fans of Castel Creations too. We raced their ESCs in E 1/8 buggy and 1/10 buggy and truck for quite a while before we started promoting their products. The above comments outline our experience with them too.

(disclosure, Castel Creations helps support the www.HandyRacing.com website)
Old 02-09-2011, 11:05 PM

Castle's support is second to none. What's even better is the frequent firmware and software updates. Better still is the fact that they don't just fix bugs, they enhance the product and add new features. I have two original Sidewinder esc/motor combos and they have worked flawlessly. I just picked up a Mamba Max Pro / 5700 combo for my SC10 and Sidewinder V2 6900kv combo for my son's 1/10 on road. Can't wait for the weather to break up here.