Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
 bandit 2410 to 24054/2407L upgrade parts? >

bandit 2410 to 24054/2407L upgrade parts?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

bandit 2410 to 24054/2407L upgrade parts?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 07:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bandit 2410 to 24054/2407L upgrade parts?

well Im looking to make my new, but used bandit 2410 more like the newer bandits, right away I notice the wheels are different, I can get what I think is a 2.5mm hex (took from my jato for testing) to work on the rears but the front the shafts are too short, and any1 know what gears I need to make metal? instead of buying a whole new tranny from ebay for about $37 maby I can save by buying just the gears.

I was looking at traxxas powerup thing and its a total ripoff for the radio? they want my tq and $60 for it when I can ebay about $50? and keep my old radio? whats up with that?

Thanks,
Higgins909
Old 05-16-2013, 09:32 PM

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: bandit 2410 to 24054/2407L upgrade parts?

ORIGINAL: Higgins909

well Im looking to make my new, but used bandit 2410 more like the newer bandits, right away I notice the wheels are different, I can get what I think is a 2.5mm hex (took from my jato for testing) to work on the rears but the front the shafts are too short, and any1 know what gears I need to make metal? instead of buying a whole new tranny from ebay for about $37 maby I can save by buying just the gears.

I was looking at traxxas powerup thing and its a total ripoff for the radio? they want my tq and $60 for it when I can ebay about $50? and keep my old radio? whats up with that?

Thanks,
Higgins909
its a total ripoff period not just for the radio

or could get a flysky GT2 2.4ghz for $19-21 or if you want the 10 model memory one GT3b for $35 off quite a few site (I own a few of their radios and no issues)

as for the gears just get the traxxas manual for the vxl bandit, and look at the part difference in the tranny
Old 05-19-2013, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bandit 2410 to 24054/2407L upgrade parts?

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: Higgins909

Thanks,
Higgins909
its a total ripoff period not just for the radio

or could get a flysky GT2 2.4ghz for $19-21 or if you want the 10 model memory one GT3b for $35 off quite a few site (I own a few of their radios and no issues)

as for the gears just get the traxxas manual for the vxl bandit, and look at the part difference in the tranny
I might get one of those radios later on, but I did find what parts are minimumly needed
2388X diff
3696 Idle gear

maby needed:
3793 spur gear clutch shaft
spur gear clutch system on ebay for about $11

and more optional:
3736 on ebay (found a combo deal thing) and it comes with rustler front wheel shafts and bearings all the way around (vs my stock bushings) and the shaft carriers and pins and the tall off set hex?

That was for others that follow after me, I guess XD

Edit: got some parts numbers mixed around now fixed