Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Server Power Supply HP DPS-750RB

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 06:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks so much RustyUs! My power supply turned out great!
The following 2 users liked this post by smanders:
kgaubrey (11-28-2023), RustyUs (10-14-2021)
Old 10-13-2021, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RustyUs
Final revision

If anybody wants one free (plus shipping, and material cost)...PM me.
These are awesome, are you sharing the STL file at all? It would be very much appreciated. I've got a couple at home to convert and these would really finish them off nicely.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Chrisrox36
good morning,

l am total noob in this forum (first post). I have this exact power supply and soldered jumpers 33 and 36 as you showed. My soldering skills are beginner and I believe solder got on the tabs between 33 and 36. Could this be the reason the supply is not working properly and the light on the back keeps flashing. I don’t believe the fan spins up either. If so, is there a way to remove the solder and stop from contacting each other. Please let me know if there is anything I am missing and what I should do to get it going. Special wire, solder, etc? Your original post and build are fantastic. Thank you.
I have absolutely the same problem, with low load its power on power off and mine charger going to be mad with this switching on and of, when load increased there is no any issues. Maybe some body know what is the problem? i have the same bridge as you tell.
Old 11-18-2022, 07:21 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by RustyUs
Final revision

If anybody wants one free (plus shipping, and material cost)...PM me.
PM sent!

Old 12-27-2022, 12:14 PM

there is a lot of conflicting information online its good to see someone has put the time to read between the lines... well done sir!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2023, 09:14 AM

Immersing myself in the world of cutting-edge gaming just got a whole lot better with Planettvpremium.shop! This gaming haven offers a remarkable selection of high-performance gaming monitors, powerful consoles, and top-tier accessories. Navigating through their website, I was thrilled to discover the latest gaming innovations, from lightning-fast refresh rates to crystal-clear graphics. Planettvpremium.shop is undoubtedly a paradise for every gaming enthusiast seeking to elevate their gaming experience
tv premium shop

They fall into four categories:

As a passionate gamer, I'm always on the lookout for the latest and greatest gaming gear, and Planettvpremium.shop did not disappoint. The site's intuitive layout and detailed product descriptions made it easy for me to find the perfect gaming setup. From immersive virtual reality experiences to high-speed gaming routers, they have an extensive range that caters to both casual gamers and hardcore enthusiasts. The competitive prices and frequent discounts make it a go-to destination for anyone looking to level up their gaming gear.
tv premium shop

Planettvpremium.shop goes beyond just selling gaming products; it's a hub for the gaming community. The blog section is a goldmine of gaming tips, tech reviews, and industry updates, showcasing the site's commitment to providing valuable content for gamers. Whether you're into eSports, open-world adventures, or competitive multiplayer games, this website is your one-stop-shop for all things gaming. Upgrade your gaming rig today with Planettvpremium.shop and experience gaming like never before!
tv premium shop
Old 11-28-2023, 04:38 PM

Are you still printing those power supply covers for people. I could use 2 of them.