Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Houston Community

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston Community

Hey im Jeremy and Im gonna start racing this summer, probably around the end of May. But i just want to get some new friends in the Houston Area that race. I really want to start to travel to all the races in Texas, so if you are as serious as me leave ur name or something. Email would be cool or screen name.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:46 PM

Default RE: Houston Community

i used to live in texas, i know a good hobby shop that has a there own race track, its called M&M sppedway, the track is right next to there hobby shop, so if you break somthing you got a hobby shop right next door
Old 01-24-2005, 10:40 PM

Default RE: Houston Community

Well i live in houston and we have about 6 off road tracks and i think 2 on road tracks http://www.teamhoustonrc.com is a good place we have a race once a month and track owners do a club race just about every weekend