Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rc10gt alloy parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 11:05 PM
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rc10gt alloy parts

report on dayton hobbies; they are rude on the phone,if you look at their website now it has a warning about how their stuff,or some of it was/is backordered but they dont tell you this on the order page or when you check out they simply take your money and send you what they have in stock,i ordered the rear bulk head and front and rear arms,they took full amount on credit card,then shipped just the rear arms! they did say they eat the shipping on the rest but its not expected in till the first of january!!! yes they did a good job of CYA on their front page but still bad customer service i think what about you? as far as the quality goes looks good very heavy was expecting thinnir stuff since its cheap but it seems pretty good,let ya know about the install later
wes
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	40901_8693.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	25524  
Old 12-14-2002, 06:26 PM
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rc10gt alloy parts

Thats messed up dude.At least tower tells you if its in stock.Alot of parts I needed were out of stock,they said Oct.,then Nov,then Dec. now its Jan.They wanted me to pay now and get the parts later.No way Jose!
So good luck.
I'd get ahold of my credit card company and try to get my $ back.But thats just me.
BNZ'