Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

worst crashes u have had?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2003, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default worst crashes u have had?

10: printf "This is the thread that never ends..... "
20: printf "It goes on and on my friends...."
30: printf "Well, we started typing in it just for fun..."
40: printf "Little did we know what we had begun..."
50: printf "Becuase...."
60: GOTO 10

ahhh yes.... Basic...
Old 01-27-2003, 04:11 PM

and its fun to know about peeps other crashes and stuff
Old 01-27-2003, 04:19 PM

so what if it goes on and on and on .. summit to do in spare time m8 .... bring peeps together for a good laugh
Old 01-27-2003, 11:11 PM

yep ive been sick with a cold so i havent been able to "Crash" yet lol ive been stuck inside the house

}{unter
Old 01-28-2003, 04:24 AM

as they say never drive a real car while tired, ill or drunk .. erm it applies to RC aswell erm crashed 5 times while drunk but it wasnt goin quick so nuffin was broke
Old 01-28-2003, 02:37 PM

i do belive i have 1 of the largest post's on here oh yay im honoured!
Old 01-28-2003, 02:40 PM

Default Nice christina!

If we take out your comments on this post alone , it'll shrink to 40% of its size lol
Old 01-28-2003, 04:59 PM

and if u SHHH this wont turn into a ranting post !
Old 02-02-2003, 06:07 PM

lol

}{unter
Old 02-02-2003, 06:38 PM

fuk fuk fuk ... driving happily last night .. givin it the large when i kinda hit an invisible bump FUK kinda broke the bumper off again more money to spend on another 1
Old 02-04-2003, 03:08 AM

OH BOY , anyone got a chassis rack? Like for straightening BENT ones? Rc10 gt bites it hard, full speed, head on into the stone wall (again) at the hands of Dad. From here on this will be referred to as Colin's corner .

Did it good this time! Bent the crap out of the chassis. Any one got any ideas for repair? It's bent hard in the front but no creases. And it's got a mild twist going most of the way back. I imagine if I tear it all the way down I can straighten it out pretty well, but these things are never really right without precision.

I bent the nose tubes and broke one of the nose tube mounts as well as loosing some small parts that were not recoverable. The engine slid forward so it did not stop abruptly. I ruptured the fuel tank when it smacked into the steering servo, might be able to salvage that, but all in all the worst crash yet for me.

Sooo, then I got out the other one and let Brenton drive it for an hour or so (while I pretty much kept my mits off). He didn't like driving the new one with the JR XR3i radio. He said it was too sensitive but I sure liked it while the car lasted .
Old 02-04-2003, 05:41 AM

never never ever let ur parents touch your car

1. they fuk it up guarenteed

2. they dont know how sensitive the throttle is

3. might hit a wet patch with slicks and not be able to control it

so all in all never ever let anyone touch your car even people u trust !

and as for straightening try sticking it in a vice and carefully bend it back into shape if u have no other way of doing it!

:stupid:
Old 02-08-2003, 10:52 PM
My Feedback: (2)

one of my many crashes involved me and a buddy speeding all around a huge parking lot. It was night so it was empty and we we hauling ass for about 15 minutes. Batteries got low on control, got too far out of range, accelerating away from me. I see the thing flying towards a curb and start running towards it while my friend is laughing in the background. Ofcourse i cant get to it before it smacks a 7-9" curb. BANG!!!!! pops up about 5 feet in the air and smack back down to the ground. I finally got there to pick it up and the thing was still running. With the front end on the ground i picked up the back and and shut it down. SNAPPED THE FRIGGAN THING IN HALF! . After i figured out what pieces i needed it was something like .... a new chassis backbone, servo,bulkhead,shock tower,and some other small pieces which i had ......i also had to get a six-pack to forget about it and live to drive again. Im currently waiting on another chassis backbone bulkhead and shock tower after a run in with a mailbox post. ROfl all fun till somethign gets broke. its a stampede in case you were wondering
Old 02-08-2003, 11:26 PM

all i can say erm FCUK me ... spose it coulda been worse lol na it couldnt
Old 02-08-2003, 11:31 PM

You love that word dont you?! I dont understand the purpose of using such words.. What does it accomplish? Does it make you sound cool? more manly?

And..no thank you I'll leave it to the females to do that..
Old 02-09-2003, 01:44 AM

oh man i cant belive what happened. me and my driving buddy went racing in front of my house to day i live next to a big open street and i have a pretty big yard so i decided to buy a rally car.my friend said "so how fast does this bad boy go" i quoted the guy from fast and the furious" im gonna make you find out the hard way"and then i transformed from calm and relaxed driving into pure male adrenaline i pegged the throttle and was goin about 50 and i spun out into the grass (thats what i luv about rally best of both worlds off road and on) and it flipped into the air thought no big deal while it was in the air all i saw was it disapear i was kinda freaked out but curious i walked over and i saw my medium sized hill and my new baby with a swing set right down the middle of it it was pretty sad i just got it
Old 02-09-2003, 02:01 AM

Car vs swingset...........swingset wins that one every time!
Old 02-09-2003, 02:16 AM

BUGGIES_R_US erm piss off! no flames so go away mister im to good for this forum to participate in FUN!
Old 02-09-2003, 02:19 AM

damn nice way to feck up ya car
Old 02-09-2003, 06:36 AM

Right.. ok whatever.
Old 02-09-2003, 06:59 AM

Default Not my car---but Damn funny

It was a cold novemeber afternoon, I had decided to sell one of my many planes to finance a bigger project. The guy came over to the house to look at my 1/4 scale Extra 300l complete package for 275.00. He acted interested but stated he didn't want to purchase it without watching it fly. Against better judgment I decided the winds weren't to bad and if I dress warm we could get a quick flight in.

I packed the plane, fast charge and field box into the truck and we headed for the field. After attaching the wings i threw the plane on quick charge. the meter was giving me a peaked out signial so i figured what the hell, its charged.. I fired her up and taxi'ed to the end of the runway. spun around and went for broke...I fire walled the throttle and the went to pull back on power....Uh oh no response. As the plane started down the runway, i figured its just a stuck throttle, I will flyit till it runs out of fuel then glide in..As she went down the runway I pulled back on the elevator.....no response, It then dawned on me that the reciever batteries were DEAD!

This thing, full throttle down the runway got turned and started across a plowed bean field, I'm chasing this thing as fast as my fat butt would run....It starts hopping on and off the ground....As I dove for the tail it lifted off and continued straight and semi level climb.....

The direction it was headed was straight for the freeway go figure....As I watched it continue to depart the pattern....a semi good gust of wind hit it and put her in a straight up climb.

It climbed about 250 feet stalled and Now was heading straight down over my head at full throttle. I ran dove for the truck only too turn and watch the plane hit the ground....Tail collapsing to nose....The guy looked at me and said " you know I'm really not interested in that one"
The moral is check your batteries and do a full range check!

Tom
Old 02-09-2003, 08:11 AM

Now, I'd say that's gonna be a hard one to beat buyrbware, or in this case sounds like it should've been sellerbware. Lol (muted).
Old 02-09-2003, 08:19 AM

I can laugh about it now ha ha! God I miss that plane!
Tom
Old 02-09-2003, 04:20 PM

lol spose that pissed u off at the time
Old 02-09-2003, 04:51 PM

sweet story, buyrbware! that had to be scary!....ive had my truck run off on me, but a plane? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.