Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

ofna starter box and losi xxx-nt

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ofna starter box and losi xxx-nt

Does anyone here know if the 10246 multi-starter box will work with a losi? I'd hate to get one and find out that it won't work with my car.

I called OFNA customer support and they didn't know. Still waiting for a response from Losi.

http://www.ofna.com/starters.html

Thanks
Dan
Old 04-29-2003, 09:52 PM

I dont know if that part number box will work on your truck. My friend has a xxx-nt and he has the Ofna10258 or towerhobbies # LXAXU5. His comes with a power panel, high torque motor and set up for a 12v battery which is a plus. His box was good enough to start my Hyper 7 PBS which is a pain in the butt to break in. I htink it only sells for about $69. Hope this helps
Old 04-29-2003, 10:44 PM

Thanks. I did look at that box, but it said it was for on road vehicles so i passed that one up; however, if your friend uses it on a XXX-NT, I may revisit that then.