Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Pro line masher 2000

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 02:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro line masher 2000

Has anybody used these? One of my friends has a track at his house that was built mainly for Monster Trucks. The jumps are a little big and I am breaking a lot of parts. I know this would just be a bandaid but the closest place to run other than my yard (no fun) is about 80 miles away. Do you think these would help out enough to spend the dough on them or is it a waste? RC10GT RTR
Old 05-13-2003, 03:18 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Default Pro line masher 2000

how are you breaking stuff and how would tires help?

i looked at the tires on prolines site, but still dont know what your goal is. the rtr tires on a rc10gt are for a track.
Old 05-14-2003, 11:59 AM

Default monster mashers

These tires are bigger (taller) and I hope would give me a little more ground clearance on this particular track. It has some drop off jumps that I am bottoming out on and have broken a few and bent a few parts. I am just looking for something to soften the blows a little. I am using bowties and edge tires right now. I have bent a shock shaft, busted a rear wheel bearing, broken a steering block, and broken a bulkhead. The jumps are just not quite made for the smaller trucks but it is pretty much the only place I have to run. Thanks