Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

RS4 3 Evo+

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS4 3 Evo+

So Igot this thing around October - in NY here it was cold so coudln't do much with it until recently. Iwas able to run it on certain occassions with the T3.0 stock engine.

Two days ago, Idropped in theOS18 CV-RX with a racing clutch along with the RDLogic Turbo Exhaust. The thing can FLYYYY. I was really proud of myself being that this is my first car and was able to put the thign together, although I'm sure some of you guys don't finid it hard. I was glad I didnt get any leaks from the glitch knowned exhaust system.

I'm going to get the <font color="#800080">HPI 2-Speed Transmission Nitro 3</font>. I read that this is a drop in as well. No mods or cuts needed ot make it fit. Anyone have scucess with this upgrade with noticable difference?

My only fear is taking the shaft apart on the engine because Iloctited everything. ShouldI be concerned?

Comments suggestions appreciated.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:27 PM

Default RE: RS4 3 Evo+

Now that I'm reading more into it, am Ijust better off(price wise) just getting 19/23(Red pinions) and 37/41 for gears or 42/47
Old 06-04-2009, 06:52 PM

Default RE: RS4 3 Evo+

the evo should already have a 2 speed