Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

**HPI Nitro MT2 18SS+ Kit**

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 05:55 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **HPI Nitro MT2 18SS+ Kit**

I am interested in buying a **HPI Nitro MT2 18SS+ Kit** ; if they are even available.
Are these pretty reliable and can you still get parts, hop-ups ?
Old 08-15-2009, 09:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: **HPI Nitro MT2 18SS+ Kit**

I'm pretty sure they're still available. I have one of them and love it, fun and high quality build, along with excellent performance. Parts support is good, due in part to the fact that that platform is shared with other HPI vehicles. 1/10 scale 4x4 stadium trucks are a bit rarer these days too, so it may be more fun to own one just for that reason.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:13 PM

they are a great truck i love mine just put an os 18 tz-tx in mine and its verry fast now you can get parts from tower hobbies and i get my alloy hop ups of ebay theres pleanty of alloy parts for the mt2 by a brand called gpm ive found there parts not to fail and you can get billet alloy parts from new erea models when you get it one thing i suggest you get when you order it is alloysteering knuckles the plastic pops out alot and you will need a 2ch raidio hope you have fun
Old 08-16-2009, 12:06 PM
My Feedback: (7)

I have the first version of the MT and it can take a beating. I was thinking about selling mine and later on buying a MT2 but IDK. I think you should get that truck with 100% confidence.