Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

im lost and need help

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im lost and need help

I have an ae sc 10 rs and im looking to get a new raido that i can put 2 or 3 cars on some day< what do you suggest would be the best option... i still run the rtr raido and i race at my local track.. i want to get a raido with some options but one of the 400$ raido is not really something i want, i need something for a guy who is looking to get into a sport level raido.. nothing to fancy but better than an rtr raido.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: im lost and need help

Wish i would have seen this before i just bought mine was only 50 more than what i paid<div>http://traxxas.com/products/parts/transmitters/6507tqitraxxaslink4ch</div>
Old 10-28-2012, 10:10 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thats what i was going to recommend. seriously the TQi is awesome, the base 2ch model is $17 off ebay & can be upgraded with a docking base for ipod/iphone controlls. But keep in mind u DONT need the docking base or a ipod/iphone to change any of the settings, it can all be done from the controller.

U can bind up to 30 cars to 30 controllers... crazy stuff. ive got all my cars running off a TQi and im slowly setting up telemerty on all of them

â–*Sleek Design with Internal Antenna
â–*5-Channel Receiver with 3 Telemetry Ports
â–*Traxxas Link Model Memory for up to 30 Models
â–*Simple 2-Button Programming Interface
â–*Built in Failsafe
â–*Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum Technology (DSSS)
â–*Uses only 4 AA Batteries
â–*Accessory Docking Base Connects TQi with Apple iPhone or iPod touch
â–*Traxxas Link Application Provides Visual Access to: â–*Real-Time Telemetry
â–*Customizable Dashboards
â–*Steering/throttle expo
â–*Steering/braking dual rate
â–*Servo reversing
â–*Endpoint adjustment
â–*Profile customization and sharing
â–*Manage an unlimited number of models with the Traxxas Link App

TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
â–*High Output signal for maximum range
â–*Integrated internal antenna
â–*Simple 2-Button Interface
â–*Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
â–*Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
â–*Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
â–*Adjustable steering and throttle end points
â–*Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required.
â–*High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
â–*Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
â–*Comfortable ergonomic design
â–*New steering wheel and foam grip
â–*Operates on just 4 AA batteries

TQi Docking Base (#6510) Features:
â–*Quickly installs on the TQi transmitter
â–*Accepts Apple iPhone and iPod touch
â–*Height adjustment pads included for iPhone and iPod touch devices with and without cases
â–*Secure clamping mechanism holds iPhone or iPod touch in place via three rubber padded cleats
â–*Capable of charging Phone or iPod touch
â–*Operates on just 4 AA batteries
â–*Accepts accessory 5-cell NiMH rechargable battery pack (#3037)
â–*Integrated charge jack for use with NiMH batteries
â–*TQi Docking Base included on select Traxxas vehicles

Traxxas Link Application Features:
â–*Intuitive iPhone and iPod touch interface
â–*Customizable Dashboard â–*Dial or digital readout gauges
â–*Up to nine gauges can be displayed at one time
â–*Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages
â–*Review telemetry feedback via the dashboard recording function that includes sound
â–*Instant replay feature captures the previous 60-seconds of dashboard activity
â–*Recordings can be named and saved
â–*See telemetry feedback from electric and nitro models for speed, temperature, and voltage

â–*Edit, save, and share drive profiles
â–*Visually manage an unlimited number of models with the Traxxas Link App and see: â–*Transmitter model history
â–*Model names
â–*Customizable settings
â–*Profiles
Old 04-01-2013, 02:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<h5 style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.4em; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "><font face="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;"><p class="MsoNormal">Circuit Thrash - 1/9 Scale 2WD RC Monster Truck with LEDlights is what i'm going to suggest you. 2WD<span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>is really awesome easy and best and very fair price. <o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">The Circuit Thrash is an American style 2 wheel drive 1/9scale monster truck this model provides a lot of fun. The 2WD setup comes witha powerful motor and battery this means that the monster truck wheelies withease can perform and it is equipped with an adjustable wheelie bar. The batteryis a 2500mAh larger for more power and longer term, together with theelectronic controller 50A and 540 engine ensures that the model can easily dowheelies. The long independent suspension so the ground clearance is fullyadjustable and the motor is mounted above the rear differential, allowing for aslimmer lighter chassis with the battery in the middle for better treatmentwhile performing wheelies.<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">EIGENSCHAPPEN<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">1/9 scale wheelie RC monster truck<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Powerful brushed 540 motor and 50A ESC<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Fun two wheel drive<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Independent fully adjustable suspension, large grippy tyres<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Narrow chassis with central battery<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Metal transmission and diff gears ready for brushlessupgrade later<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">High torque steering servo with metal gears<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Adjustable wheelie bar<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Adjustable slipper clutch<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Working LED head lights<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal"><o> </o></p><p class="MsoNormal">SPECIFICATIES<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Height: 240mm<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Length: 467mm<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Width: 325mm<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Wheel base: 274mm<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Gear Ratio<span style="font-family:"MS Mincho";mso-bidi-font-family:"MS Mincho"">:</span>10.86 : 1<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Motor: RS540<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Battery: 7.2 2500mAh<o></o></p><p class="MsoNormal">Radio: Wheel type, AM</p></span></font></h5>