Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

trouble shotting

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trouble shotting

I have a evader ext that I need help finding out what is wrong with it. when you turn it on all it dose is blink green light. can anybody help out there. I have tried alot of other places but no help
Old 02-12-2016, 04:46 PM

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Which ESC do you have? The Sprint 2?

The only thing I can tell you...turn off the speed control; make sure you have your transmitter's throttle EPA (if you have them) set to maximum, and any throttle trim set to neutral before turning on the ESC again.

I know with the Sprint ESC, you are not to give any transmitter input for 2~3 seconds after turning on the ESC. This is to make sure the settings are kept as they were the last time you used the ESC. And if you need to adjust the speed control, you are to squeeze the throttle trigger all of the way and hold it for 2 seconds immediately after turning on the speed control. Then push the throttle trigger to full reverse and hold it for 2 seconds. Lastly, return throttle trigger to neutral position. The green LED should turn on after a few seconds.

Last edited by RustyUs; 02-12-2016 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added info