Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

will this work?PLEASE help

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will this work?PLEASE help

I want to get an HPI Savage SS. I was wondering if a Futaba S3010 Standard High-Torque Servo will work with a Airtronics BL2DR 2-Channel AM/1 94102Z Servo. Thank you for your help.
Old 10-25-2003, 02:26 PM

Default RE: will this work?PLEASE help

Any servo will work with most any radio/receiver. Just sometimes you have to shave off the tab for the ones that are specific to Futaba.

They have this little gay tab to make you you put it into the receiver correctly. Sometimes you have to shave it off.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:22 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: will this work?PLEASE help

The previous poster is correct.

However, as a Savage owner I would highly recomend getting a Metal Gear servo like the Hitec 645MG.
You'll bust your plastic gear servo rather quickly if you intend to have any "fun" with your new MT