Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
 engine w/ radio interference problem solved >

engine w/ radio interference problem solved

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

engine w/ radio interference problem solved

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 08:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default engine w/ radio interference problem solved

Hi all,
Thanks for all your suggestions and ideas. I narrowed down the problem to being a loose capacitor or mini-transformer on the reciever board. If you flicked the exposed board it would rattle. I just had to go down the line and and hold each cap while flicking them to find which one was loose. Then it was a simple task of supergluing the cap so it would not rattle. I found that the melting point of the glue is much higher than the heat that would be radiated by the circuitry on the board. SO now it all works fine. Thanks for all your help and suggestions.