Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

differences?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2004, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default differences?

What are the differences between the team losi xxx-t rtr and the leam losi xxx-t II rtr thanx a lot !
Old 12-27-2004, 12:14 AM

Default RE: differences?

OH GOD NOT THE XXX-T II....im mad at team losi for coming out with that new XXX-T II thingy... its hideous ... the paint job is awful and those chrome wheels are belong on an ESCALADE not a rc car in my opnion stick with the regular XXX-T its an isntant classic... and there isnt that much different with the new XXX-T II theres STILL mediocre 19 turn motor... and i think the ESC in the original XXX_T is much better.... the making of a XXX-T II was completly uneccasery... so go with the XXX-T you will be a very happy human being
Old 12-27-2004, 03:00 PM

the II is much better
Old 07-13-2005, 03:09 PM

i have the II and it is good except the motor is awful it kept overheating and smoking so i came back to the hobby shop and the traded me motors so now i have a 24 instead of a 19 and it goes much faster and has more power although it is supposedly a stock one ,overall i was impressed and i say it was worth the hassel