Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

I got a question.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got a question.

Hey everyone,
I have a RC10T4 associated electric car and i put the p2k motor in by trinity and i havent really noticed a greater speed difference than the stock motor, i talked to the guy at my local hobby shop and he said that it should increase the speed to 20-25 and it should have more torque but i havent really noticed that even though it could just be me, and also it says its 27 turn and 22 awg wire is that good? and what does it mean? i know im a noob lol but im hoping someone can answer my question.
Thanks In Advance,
Andrew.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:58 PM

Default RE: I got a question.

If you want to gain speed and still have decent run times you need to go to a 19 turn motor. They will give you a good increase in speed over a 27 T. I have heard a lot of guys say bad things about the "Stinger" 20T motor but I like it (so far).
Old 12-30-2005, 07:55 PM
My Feedback: (3)

This is the third thread you have started for this same question - I answered in the one in the general discussions forum. Be sure to check them all - I imagine you'll get answers to all three posts. Perhaps just once next time? We ain't fast but you'll usually get answers within a day (if not within an hour).
Old 12-30-2005, 08:09 PM

ORIGINAL: zaphod42

This is the third post for this same question - I answered in the one in the general questions forum. Be sure to check them all - I imagine you'll get answers to all three posts. Perhaps just once next time? We ain't fast but you'll usually get answers within a day (if not within an hour).
Speech!

Old 12-30-2005, 09:04 PM
My Feedback: (3)

I think that said enough, don't you? I'm not trying to flame anyone - we were all beginners at this forum stuff once.