Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Update on my new TT-01

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 06:29 AM
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on my new TT-01

Some of you might know that i was planning on getting the TT-01 Focus form Tamiya kit. I just want to let everybody know that i started building it and let me tell you, kits are so much fun to build! I cant believe how fast time goes by while building these babies. I think i am going to have endless hours of fun with this beast.

Samolot

PS: I know the picture doesnt look like much but the whole rear is built and i might as well show you my tiny workspace.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29307.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	384112  
Old 01-09-2006, 07:17 AM

Default RE: Update on my new TT-01

should be sweet,got any upgrades in mind?any future plans for the focus?keep us posted
Old 01-09-2006, 03:10 PM

Right now im just gonna lay it low. Have some fun, stock-style. Maybe in the future i might get some ball bearings. Then ill think about getting an electronic speed control.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:40 AM

OK, day two of the build: Check out the pic. I think building Rc CAR kits is so much fun, except when you have a manual speed control. Other then that, ill get back to the build on sunday and finish her off. THis is going to be awesome. Ive never built a kit before, so know i see that it is worth it. KNow i know what to do and what to unscrew to upgrade certain parts. I might get motivated to build an rc plane kit.

Samolot
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp44683.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	384786