Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Rustler VXL questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rustler VXL questions

I have eleven 6 cell nimh batteries (3300s and 4200s) which i use for my e-savage and xl-5 stampede. I am thinking about getting a vxl rustler but only if i can use the batteries i already have. i dont really care about racing so i wont be going lipo. the rustler vxl looks good to me since its brushless and seems to be very low maintenance and dont have to worry about replacing motors all the time.

my problem is all my batteries have ultra deans on them. is there some sort of an adapter i can get that has the vxl plug and ultra deans on it so i can use my batteries on the rustler vxl? or will the ultra deans fit (i doubt it but thought id ask anyway).

also I still have four Masher 2000s with rims i can use. Will these fit the rustler vxl if i want it a bit higher? i know they are bigger and heavier than the stock tires and rims. I wouldnt want that vxl motor to work too hard.

by the way i can get a rustler vxl at towerhobbies for $290 total with a $30 coupon and free shipping since im a member. also for members the price is $319.99 at the moment.

this is so tempting..................
Old 09-26-2007, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rustler VXL questions

I think you mean $319, not $219