Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

new buggy!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 07:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new buggy!!!!

Hey there ladies and gents. I have been cruising around this forum for a couple weeks now. I posted earlier on about how I am getting back to the hobby and I purchased a Kyosho Lazer zx5 from a guy on ebay. Well that car never arrived. He and I came to amicable resolution so I am getting my money back. In the meantime, I went to Tower and bought an Rc10B4 Race Spec RTR. All my other cars in the past I have bought as kits and assembled myself but I have don't have the time nor the patience to build right now. (my next car, i will build. ) It will be here tomorrow and I am very excited to get it. I had at one point a Kyosho Outlaw Ultima. A Kyosho Indy Car spec racer, a Bolink LTO car and an Rc10 goldpan buggy that I inherited from my father who got bored with the hobby. As fun as they all were, I really liked that Goldpan buggy the best and that influenced my decision as well as the $$$. I sold them all to a buddy about 4 1/2 years ago becuase I never used them and I was relocating to a different state.

So, I will report from time to time as to how the car is doing. I have no plans to race, but we'll see. There are a couple local tracks here that I am dying to try.

I'll keep you posted and it is good to be back to R/C.

ben
Old 02-05-2009, 10:16 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new buggy!!!!

You'll love how it performs. It's a great vehicle. Something I learned to do was to save my nice tires, like m3 bowties, for the track/ races, and buy a set of longer lasting tires, like dirt hawgs, for general street/backyard bashing.