Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

x-cell scale fuselage

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default x-cell scale fuselage

I am looking for a scale military type fuselage for my x-cell 30.

Anyone have suggestions on where to buy ?

Thanks

Don

[email protected]
Old 09-08-2003, 09:08 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: x-cell scale fuselage

I would look into a 46 sized (30's are way small) Fun-Key fuselage carried by Century. They advertise many of them on their web site. The X-Cell is a very good choice for scale mechanics. There may be other manufacturers of bodies for 30's, but not many.

BUT [:@]
Good Luck. If you order one from Century, when it arrives make sure that you check that everything is there and CORRECT right then and call them if it is not. They may be feeling good and do you right. I had to eat a fuselage ( buy the missing parts over again at a high price) when I ordered my last fuselage from them. The windows were the wrong ones (very hard to tell unless you fit them) and I could not get an appropriate solution from Century, they just refused to stand behind the product. I wound up selling the fuselage real cheap to get rid of it, I was so pissed. Too bad, I want another Fun- Key kit now, I wonder if Yellow Aircraft can get them!!