Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Help pricing a Century Predator 90 >

Help pricing a Century Predator 90

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Help pricing a Century Predator 90

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 08:48 AM
My Feedback: (85)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Help pricing a Century Predator 90

I recently bought out a club member who had a mix or RC planes and Helicopters. I admit I have only the basic knowledge of Heli's and need some help to price these items for sale.

Align Trex 250 SE It's discontinued but found a retail value of $279

Century Hawk 30
OS 32 Heli engine with Hatori pipe, Futaba 401 Gyro, HS 525 High Torque servo for tail rotor others are standard, Head Button. Has flybar.

Century Predator 90
OS 91SX Heli engine with pipe, four Futaba S9202 servos, Head Button, Futaba 401 Gyro, Extra canopy and windscreen. Has flybar.

All are in good condition. Any help on fair pricing appreciated.

Pete
Old 01-15-2016, 10:36 AM
My Feedback: (26)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Standard rule is 60% off retail price. From what you are listing if you paid more than $600 dollars you made a bad deal.
Old 01-16-2016, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by flycatch
Standard rule is 60% off retail price. From what you are listing if you paid more than $600 dollars you made a bad deal.
Flycatch,
Thanks for the response. I know this, I need to estimate the value of these retail so I can adjust off the %. the Heli's were only part of the buy. I have no problem pricing out the planes and other items.

Pete
Old 01-19-2016, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try Googling each item. you should be able to find the info you want.

Both of the Century helis are discontinued so getting parts for them would be difficult which decreases their value significantly. Ditto for many of the electronics (servos, gyros etc.) that they come with.

I have flown 100's of flights on the Hawk and the Predator 90. they both are still one of my favorites in their weight class.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:59 AM

Thanks for the response. I had already spent a good bit of time using GOOGLE to research the prices for all the components. The heli's came with a lot of NIB parts that will go with them.

I settled on $300 For the Predator 90 and $200 for the Hawk 30.

Only time will tell.

Pete