Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Enforcer info please

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2002, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enforcer info please

Hello fellow RC addicts! I 'm just a beginner when it comes to flying but I've been in the RC monster trucks since I was a kid (I was around to be one of the lucky kids with the first bear foot and grasshopper!) But now I have a EK4 and a metal maxx. Well that aside I just got into planes and my future father inlaw just got into Helis. I've been trying to help him along. But of course it has been like the blind leading the blind. He just got a Futuba 9z series radio. So he is really committed to getting started. Well to make a long story short we went to a local RC show and we found two enforcer zx helis dirt cheap. one with the motor and one with out. the guy that we got them off of was really honest about it he said it was hard to find parts and the second one would be a good one to use for parts. However he did not have the original owners manual. Does anyone have a explode view or a manual I can see. to tell you the truth any information would be greatly apprecieated. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-22-2002, 11:28 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It should be an Enforcer ZR. Where do you live and exactly what info do you need? Yes parts are very hard to get but some of the more common items like blades, booms, flybar, swash, t/r/ assy etc can be robbed from other helos. The hard to get parts are the frames and landing gear, they where hard to get 10 years ago.
Old 10-22-2002, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Enforcer info please

Originally posted by Mt killer
Hello fellow RC addicts! I 'm just a beginner when it comes to flying but I've been in the RC monster trucks since I was a kid (I was around to be one of the lucky kids with the first bear foot and grasshopper!) But now I have a EK4 and a metal maxx. Well that aside I just got into planes and my future father inlaw just got into Helis. I've been trying to help him along. But of course it has been like the blind leading the blind. He just got a Futuba 9z series radio. So he is really committed to getting started. Well to make a long story short we went to a local RC show and we found two enforcer zx helis dirt cheap. one with the motor and one with out. the guy that we got them off of was really honest about it he said it was hard to find parts and the second one would be a good one to use for parts. However he did not have the original owners manual. Does anyone have a explode view or a manual I can see. to tell you the truth any information would be greatly apprecieated. Thanks in advance!
Sorry I dont have information on these other than its hard to find parts for, speaking of I also have an enforcer 95% complete, if you need parts let me know, also have the engine complete, landing gear, tail boom, 2 sets of blades, etc..,
Old 10-22-2002, 01:58 PM
My Feedback: (14)

The Enforcer ZR was a incredibly solid built heli with the exception of the floating head, this makes boom strikes a bit more common than other 30 sized heli's/ But if correctly flown and most important set-up the heli flies great. I bought a $200.00 head for my Enforcer I still have in mint cond. in my basement. I could never part with her but a lot of parts can be found here on RCU if you post your wants & needs in the Heli F/S-Wanted sections.

The heli and the baron has an excellent quality clutch good as any upgrade for most heli's now as standard equipment. If set-up right it is a smooth heli bar none.

As far as a manual:
Baronhttp://centuryheli.com/support/manua...f/baron30.html
The Baron is all I could find, I may have to start a website to let this great heli live on. I contacted HPI for anything to buy related to manuals-parts anything. I will keep looking for you. I looked in the basement my manual was in the box but is missing I'm afraid.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:37 PM

I had 2 Enforcer ZR's and I agree- they are excellent helis.....but considering you can get a new Century Hawk for $159, I'd skip on the Kalt and get the Hawk- it's new, it's current and parts are available (and super cheap)...if you want to go a step higher- opt for a Quick 30 and you'll have a full metal heli for $259 !
Old 10-23-2002, 12:20 AM

Yep, I have a Quick Pro 30 coming next week, sold my ZXX I'm going to miss that one (ZXX) but I just bought 2 NIB 60 sized helis too spent mucho $$
Old 10-23-2002, 01:41 AM

Default Inquiry

Culverson,

you're an experienced builder/flier- let us know how you get along with that Q30 that you have on order- inquiring minds want to know.
Old 10-25-2002, 11:27 PM

stevenyc1, I gurantee I will let you know my feelings on the Q30 Pro. From the reserch I have done since it was first introduced for production I have followed this heli since day 1. So far I have liked what I have saw from the Quick line. With folks like Stefan Yuhas I do not forsee any issue I could not work out with this fine heli. I should have it started by Wednesday.
Old 10-26-2002, 12:45 AM

Good luck with your Q30- the biggest problem i'm having with mine is with the clutch liner assembly- it seems to move or swell and i'm getting constant clutch dragging and it makes a horrible sound when rotating- i'm hoping some run time will wear down the liner enough to ease the clearance and stop the rubbing and sound....aside from that, it's a fine heli....every bit as trick as the ads say, the fact that it's so inexpensive makes it even more irresistable!