Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Hirobo Lama - Tail Boom problem >

Hirobo Lama - Tail Boom problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Hirobo Lama - Tail Boom problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2003, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hirobo Lama - Tail Boom problem

I built a Hirobo Lama about 5 years ago.

It has had very little flying, only about 2 hours!! after I first built it. Since then it has sat in my bedroom collecting dust.

I was giving it a check-over last weekend in preparation to getting in the air again and noticed the struts that make up the tail boom have nearly all got a crack in them.

The tri-angular struts are made of plastic, has anybody seen this problem before?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2003, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hirobo Lama - Tail Boom problem

That was a problem with the heli when it was first released, but Hirobo sent out boom replacements to cover the problem no charge. Check with your local stockist to see if he has any replacements. It you fly it like this, it will break.
Joe