Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

joke

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default joke

A Man walked into a pub and noticed a lot of bulls heads round the wall instead of the usual deer heads. Wha?ts with the bulls heads enquired the ma n to the chap behind the bar ? . Well said the publican, I was a bull fighter and i killed all of those. That is very interesting said the man, who noticed the biggest bulls head he had seen in his life, Wow he said, I bet that took some killing, yep said the publican, it killed my brother that one. Thats too bad said the man, I take it your Brother was a bull fighter too? no said the publican, he was sitting underneath it one night playing cards and it fell on his head.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:57 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: joke

......uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........hmmmmmm......... .[&:]
Old 06-22-2011, 11:21 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: joke

A man walked into a pub. A bystander asked him if he was blind or something. He turned around, rubbing a bit of brick out of his face, and simply said "I'm not the thing you drunk I thought you am" and walked into the pub again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU&feature=related[/youtube]