Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

Evil rc cars

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 12:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evil rc cars

Have u ever ran two cars on the same frequencies? well i have!!! the results were devastating There was 2 chipped teeth 1 broken window 1 angry neibor a loss of 150$ for a new window a months grounding and to top it all off 2 thrashed rc trucks!!![sm=cry_smile.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif]
Old 05-05-2008, 06:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Evil rc cars

i only play with one of mine at a time :P

have run my truck whilst someone else left their TX on tho, caused a lot of glitching which caused the throttle servo to go into failsafe, other guy said his TX was off, then looked at it and said "oh, maybe not :P"

nothing bad happened because thankfully i had a failsafe installed but could have been much worse
Old 05-23-2008, 12:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evil rc cars

well what happend was i got done withone truck and stared a nother forgeting to turn of my e maxx assone as i layed on the throtle there was only 1 word that came to mind F#$@ [sm=drowning.gif]