Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Ultra Precision (UP) now owned by Model Aviation Products (MAP) >

Ultra Precision (UP) now owned by Model Aviation Products (MAP)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Ultra Precision (UP) now owned by Model Aviation Products (MAP)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 12:47 PM

Received 744 Likes on 538 Posts
Default Ultra Precision (UP) now owned by Model Aviation Products (MAP)

I've used the excellent UP valves and rams since I started in Jets, a large portion of my fleet feature UP Valves and many UP Rams. The range has been my go to supplier for rams, particularly to replace the often leaky examples supplied with some kits.
The UP 2 and 3 sequence gear and doors using one channel. Coupled with UP Rams (its important the rams don't leak to fire the sequence) they have given me years of fault free operation.
The UP 6 brake valve is in a class of its own, it provides the closest to proportional braking, the only requirement is a strong accurate servo.

Phillip has decided to take a well earned rest and has passed his baby to another Canadian John Wiebe at MAP.
John spent some time with Philip and the product will not change at all.

http://www.modelaviationproducts.com/
Old 11-14-2015, 02:46 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave,
Thanks for the update as I have shipped two (2)UP valves to Philip a couple of weeks ago and no response. I will contact John at MAP to determine their status. Both valves were involved in a crash into a tidal marsh and show some corrosion.
RGDS,
Art ARRO
Old 11-14-2015, 03:43 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Art, if you haven't already heard, my engine has returned from Wren and your Tidal Marsh engine is on it's way home. So said Leonie in an Email regarding my engines return.