Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Aladdins Cave of jet bits...... >

Aladdins Cave of jet bits......

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Aladdins Cave of jet bits......

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 09:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Aladdins Cave of jet bits......

Guys and mods hope this is OK to post.

I'm winding up my GBRJET business and will load special discounts on the web site in the New Year once I have done a stock update and got things up to date, hopefully those who want items like the Magloks, Bullets and such can grab a bargain, however this post is more around my own jet building tools and gear which I'm also looking to move on to those wanting those hard to find items for scale and jet builds.

I have a huge amount of gear, to much to list in a sale site so I'm really looking for those who might want stuff to PM or email me so I can chat over what I have. Just as a rough indication I've:

Proxxon tools
Loads of small 2s lips packs (most new) some larger for electric planes too
Emcotec bits and bobs including Rx and battery packs with PCB's
Multiplex connectors and PCB's
Ashloks in a range of pin sizes
Servo cable (German made) with servo plugs and pins and tools to make up leads
Gold plated bullet connectors
Carbon cloth
Glass cloth
West Resin system (resin and hardener)
Tubes of Aeropoxy
Air fittings, Festo and SMC
Loads of micro tools
Huge range of tiny teeny screws, nuts and bolts
Lipo balancers

Plus loads of stuff I don't even remember, amassed from 10 years of kit building for customers around the world and manufacture of some accessories sold via GBRJET

Just while I remember I have a heat sealer for sealing plastic bags and three rolls of plastic in different widths mounted on a custom cmc'd dispenser for someone who wants to make their own custom plastic packaging for parts.....

Have a fantastic holiday, safe flying and hope to hear from you guys :-)

marcs