Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Informal Jet Together in SC - April 22 - 25 >

Informal Jet Together in SC - April 22 - 25

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Informal Jet Together in SC - April 22 - 25

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 05:29 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Informal Jet Together in SC - April 22 - 25

If winter weather, COVID, Joe Nall being canceled, and maybe even the election results have you feeling blue ... make plans to attend an informal jet together at Flying Tigers RC Club in Scranton, SC.! We’re out in the wide open country with lots of fresh, clean air!

Feel free to just show up and fly! The is the site where we have our annual Tiger Meet in October. 30A powered parking spots for campers. 2700’ smooth, level, jet friendly grass runway. Fun and fellowship, but some flying might be done also. LOL! Hangar for overnight jet storage, etc. Clubhouse with full kitchen. 2nd parallel runway for prop planes, small EDF’s, etc.

Follow the link for contact information for Russ or feel free to reply to this thread and I’ll chime in: https://www.flyingtigersrcinc.com/contact-us

You can also go to the Flying Tigers RC Club facebook page if you are on facebook.

There will not be a landing fee, but donations are greatly appreciated, (I’d suggest $20 - $40, depending on how long you stay and how much power you use.)

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by jsnipes; 02-10-2021 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:23 AM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I hope to make it !!!!!
The following users liked this post:
jsnipes (02-11-2021)
Old 02-11-2021, 06:55 AM
My Feedback: (11)

Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts

When I saw this post, I thought finally I'll get to fly at Tiger Field! But no, Family weekend in the Smoky Mtn.
jsnipes (02-11-2021)
Old 02-11-2021, 01:49 PM

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Hope to make it.
jsnipes (02-11-2021)