Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 GRI TORNADO (TONKA) >

GRI TORNADO (TONKA)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

GRI TORNADO (TONKA)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 09:14 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GRI TORNADO (TONKA)

HI DOSE ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS ANY KITS OR PLANS OF THE GR1 TORNADO ABOUT. I THINK THERE WAS A GERMAN ONE NOT SURE.DOSE ANYONE KNOW.CHEERS GRAHAM WWW.TIGERMODELS.NET
Old 03-16-2004, 03:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GRI TORNADO (TONKA)

Hi,

I know Bertella in Italy do plans for one (see ad in RCJI) but I can't for the life of me remember if its a GR1 or not. Masterfly did one years ago but I don't know if they're still on the go. [sm=confused.gif]
Old 03-19-2004, 05:07 PM

HI, F16 JOCKEY. THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THE TORNADO. NOTICED THERE IS ONE FOR SALE ON THIS SITE.WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE UP IN SCOTLAND I USED TO STAY IN PRESTWICK AYRSHIRE.CHEERS GRAHAM FROM WWW.TIGERMODELS.NET
Old 03-20-2004, 03:29 AM

Hi Graham,

Don't think we got it nearly as bad as you Southerners . We don't get much snow in my part of the world any more... just wind and rain and rain and rain oh.... and wind [:'(]
Old 03-20-2004, 01:30 PM

HI,SCOT.LESS OF THE SOUTHERNERS.ANY JET SHOWS BACK UP IN THE HOME LAND.LET US KNOW.CHEERS GRAHAM FROM WWW.TIGERMODELS.NET.PS YOU GOT THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:47 PM

Heh heh I didn't want to say Sassenachs!

Would you believe there's nothing being organised at national level this year for jets, the Scottish Model Airshow's been postponed due to the site being redeveloped.

Have you noticed how few jet modellers actually do anything outside Scotland? If I can get my latest Yellow F16 finished in time it looks like I'll be heading down your way to fly. I have long-term plans for a Yellow F18 twin and a SU-27 as well so maybe "Rocket" Ron and myself can join you and keep the Scottish end up.

Cheers!
Scott
http://www.dadmac.org.uk
Old 03-20-2004, 04:13 PM

HI,SCOT. WHAT STAGE ARE YOU WITH THE 16.IN NOTICED YOU WANT TO BUILD YELLOW 18 TWIN.IAM JUST ABOUT FINISHING WINGS,STABS,FINS.I HAVE NO FINGER TIPS LEFT WITH ALL THE RUBBING DOWN.I HAVE MADE IT INTO A TWIN SEATER.IT LOOKS THE BIZ.ARE YOU GOING TO THE JET RALLY (SHAKESPEARE COUNTY)IT,S IN MAY. WHAT ABOUT THE JET WORLD MASTERS?.CHEERS GRAHAM FROM WWW.TIGERMODELS.NET
Old 03-20-2004, 05:13 PM

I'm refurbing an old F16a thats been sitting in my garage since a wheels-up landing a long time ago. I'm waiting on a new ducting set arriving from Yellow Aircraft before I can start painting.... give's me time to work on a nice cockpit! This is going to be my first attempt at a scale cockpit and I have to say I'm having fun working it all out.

The F18's something I've been planning for a long time but I don't have the time to devote to it just now. I'm finishing off an F4u Corsair and half way through a P38 Lightning and I'm determined to have them flying this year!

I don't know what I'll be able to attend this year, I've just started a new job and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get time off yet. I will be at Longhorsley and possibly Woodvale. If I can, I'd like to be at St Athan as well.

Regards
Scott
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89216.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	113532  
Old 03-20-2004, 06:01 PM

HI,SCOT. IF THERE IS ONE SHOW YOU,R GOING TO DO IT,S GOT TO BE COSSFORD 10,11,JULY.THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT MORE JETS THIS YEAR.I WILL HAVE THE F 18, E,UP THERE.USUALLY GO UP FOR THE WEEKEND FRI,SAT,SUN.IT,S A GOOD DOO PLENTY OF BEER.THE FLYING,S NOT BAD EITHER?NOTICED YOU ARE A WARBIRD NUT AS WELL. ME AND A FRIEND HAVE JUST BOUGHT A SECONDHAND ZIROLI CORSAIR NEEDS FINISHING.ALSO TRYING TO FINISH A DORNIER 335 PHIEL.I,AM GOING TO BE BUSY ????????????.CHEERS GRAHAM FROM WWW.TIGERMODELS.NET