Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 A-6 Intruder >

A-6 Intruder

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

A-6 Intruder

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 07:03 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A-6 Intruder

Anyone seen any A-6 Intruder kits around?? I know Jet-Mart makes a huge one but would like to fine a kit that is a bit smaller in size (around 72 in length)... I know 2 companies used to make them but don't recall who they were or if they still do...

Thanks
Old 09-03-2004, 11:11 AM
TJK
My Feedback: (69)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: A-6 Intruder

Eric Mey down in Connecticut used to make one. I don't know if they are still available, nor of any others beyond the Jetmart. You may be thinking of DCU, which sold out to Jetmart.

Tom
Old 09-03-2004, 12:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey,

Before sending any money to Eric Mey, you might wanna talk to Jedi Jingle about recent transactions. Just a heads-up.
Old 09-14-2004, 05:01 PM
My Feedback: (1)

I thought it was Eric Meyes but either way, he is not doing them any more... It seems a shame too because with the less jet type wing, it really seems like it would be a nice flier on top of being an awesome looker... Oh well, I guess I will have to just keep looking for a set of plans...
Old 09-15-2004, 04:00 AM

Was wondering this myself as this is one of my favorite planes, also the EA-6B as this is what my father worked on for awhile, while at Raytheon, anyways found a DF kit, but could probably be modded for turbine:

http://www.jetmartusa.com/A-6%20Intruder.htm
Old 09-15-2004, 04:02 AM

Grr just re-read the post and see you already saw that one, maybe they could give you a scaled down plan for it?
Old 09-15-2004, 12:04 PM
My Feedback: (45)

Hey Guys, Eric Mey, does still have all the moulds to kit his A-6 intruder. Sorry he wont part with them, I tried to get them. I have been in contact with him and he is no longer in Conn. He claims to have been putting more detail in the moulds, but I dont think they will ever be produced again in any great numbers. He is currently working on a set of scale gear for my kit which is still new in the box. The kit is very much an involved kit to build for a turn craftsman. If you need any more info just PM me or email or even call. 858-229-4271 Jedi