Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 Bob Parkinson >

Bob Parkinson

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Bob Parkinson

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 02:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bob Parkinson

Can anybody tell help me?, I always fancied a Regal Eagle but have held off ordering one because Bob Parkinson got very bad feedback in the past on this web site, not replying to emails, non delivery of orders etc. Have things now improved? I see that his web site has been updated.

Please let me have your recent personal experiences.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:53 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bob Parkinson

I have not ordered anything yet. But about two weeks ago I sent him an email aksing if there was a waiting list. He replied within a day and said he ships within a week. I'm looking at the Barracuda myself. But I don't see much on the net about it. I may order the video.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:19 PM
My Feedback: (10)

hey dennis i just bought a regal eagle from bob about a month ago i bought it with paypal and bob called me the next day to verify my order he shipped out within a week of my order just before he shipped his wife called me to make sure there wasent anything else i wanted before they sealed up the box so i bought the external fuel tanks for the wings ups showed up on my door step in 3 days with my jet i would recommend to buy from bob hes good in my book i just about got mine put together but i dont like the way my byron fan sets in there so i think im going to sell mine when i get it complete it takes a lot of wood though....cheers keep em level donniercjet
Old 10-23-2005, 09:18 PM
My Feedback: (18)

Sent you an email!
Dave
Old 10-23-2005, 09:27 PM
My Feedback: (94)

I would say he is back up and running with as good a service as anyone. He replied to my emails ASAP, and I ordered a video and it came to me in less than a week.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:59 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bob may have had some issues in the past but I think he's up and running full swing again.

mumblety-peg,
You like the way the Barracuda flies. I loved mine once upon a time ago.
Myles