Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 Details on f/a-22 >

Details on f/a-22

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Details on f/a-22

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Details on f/a-22

Hello
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there will be an f-22 with the same detail as the skymaster super hornet. Im in the market for a jet and im up in the air between the CJM kit or the skymaster. CJM gear doors and some other areas look allot more scale then the Skymaster but if more detail was added and if there is a new version of the f-22 coming out i would wait.
( before someone says anything i know there are no showing rivets ( extremities ) on the f/22, crew chief f-22's for four years and im just looking for extra details )

Thanks
Old 10-25-2005, 09:37 PM

Default RE: Detals on f/a-22

You might want to check here, he's doing a great job. http://www.raptor-rc.com/
Old 10-25-2005, 10:50 PM
My Feedback: (2)

thanks Bela for your comment...
In fact when you say no rivets...I think it is not 100% true...look at this pic....
As said Bela, I am working on the building of the raptor...hopefully quite scale...
BUT...BUT...this is my 1st jet...1st building...so as long as I didn have the plane up in the air and back safe on the ground, I do not say to anybody that I will fly one day...(even if I do all my best in that way of course...).

personnally, between skymaster and CJM, I chose CJM....or better...Wolfgang Mrotzek ones!!! up to now, they are the best! but unfortunately not for sale as far as I know....

see u

reno
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99748.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	344147  
Old 10-26-2005, 12:29 PM

Rivets on an f-16 or superhornet pertrude allot farther then the f/22 's 117's and the b-2. Of course there are rivets but nothing past a certain height from the panel. Dont quote me on it, could not find my quick reference list. I have allot of pics also and from just being around it, thanks for the advice about the Wolfgang Mrotzek. The CJM kit i saw had good panel lines for the intake weapons bays etc. but i will check the other kit.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm36553.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	344357   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56707.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	344358   Click image for larger version

Name:	Om33928.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	39.8 KB