Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 Florida Jets III >

Florida Jets III

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Florida Jets III

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 11:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florida Jets III

Just kidding,

to everyone who participated in the previous two threads, I'd like to share some tea and crumpet with you all because I joined RCU to learn and make friends across the world, which is something I have done because of the willingness of people to contribute and share.

Quoting Steven Hawkin, some of mans best achievments were made when they communicated, and thier biggest disasters were caused by failing to talk to each other.

It's good to talk.......[sm=thumbup.gif]

Harmoniously and universally yours,

Gazzer

PS this is s subtle attempt to hit the record for the fastest thread lock by a moderator[X(]

Old 03-15-2006, 12:06 PM
My Feedback: (102)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Florida Jets III

Gazzer,
you old windbag, how you doing this morning? Hopefully the Queen slept well and was well guarded by your chivalrous acts.
BTW I was listening to her yeaterday on the way to work, hers is still one of my favorite CDs...got to love those Fat Bottomed Girls...
Anyways, I hope you have a safe trip over the pond and if you get into any trouble in Mickeyland... don't use my name....no, just kidding give me a call. Talk soon.
Tp,,y
Old 03-15-2006, 12:14 PM

Hey Doc,

Not use your name, you were the refernce on my visa, explains a lot We cover Fat Bottomed Girls in my band curiously called the ABove Average Weight Band (www.aawb.co.uk), but Marm is off in the old prison colony allowing us to get excited about sports without getting hammered by Olympians

Look after all that is yours to take care of,

Gazzer
Old 03-15-2006, 12:34 PM
DCM
My Feedback: (15)

Great..........I still have popcorn left........and peanuts....and soda.

David Hudson

dcmodelshop.com
Old 03-15-2006, 12:35 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was for sure this thread would spark an online riot...

I wonder what an online riot looks like?[sm=confused.gif]

Hey man, you got any Mike and Ikes for sale???
Old 03-15-2006, 01:19 PM

No riot unless Gazzer starts it. No Ike and Mikes, but I do have a few Buttered Popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies I found in the seat of the couch, you are welcome to those....[:'(]

Gazzer, you used my name on your visa????.... that does explain why I got a visit from the government guys in black suits last week... Pack your swim trunks ole man, looks like great weather for your visit to Florida.
Tommy
Old 03-15-2006, 01:22 PM
My Feedback: (135)

Geez Tommy,

Not only do we like the same types of planes, we like the same music too???

This is getting weird [&:]
Old 03-15-2006, 01:32 PM

Meesh,
Is there a song about Fat Bottomed Girls???? I was speaking of the real thing. Well on second thought I like both 'em...LOL
Like the song says, "what you going do with all that junk, all that junk inside yo' trunk..."

guess I been listening to my teenagers' radio stations for too long...
Good to hear from you guys, hope the weather is getting better in your neck of the woods. Little cold here today, but Spring is on the way. The smell of fresh air and kerosene...aaahhhhh.
Tommy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca81584.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	426588  
Old 03-15-2006, 01:45 PM

An on nline riot........ well we just had a big disturbance, I'llbe putting me hat on just in case LOL (who is lol and rolf anyway?!)

You know, there is some mileage in that, I'll think on!

What are Mikes and Ikes?

Swinming trunks eh, that's tempting, snow round here they reckon for the weekend,

But the burning question must be, if I am staying in Kissimee Orlando, where can I see jets flying........ and share the tea and crumpet.... I'll bring it with me if they'll let me sneak it in, or is it just oranges that are the problem

Wife just yelled, time for good old english tea, let's see last night it was Lamb Rogon Josh and tonight its mexican chilé....

We should compile a list of songs loved by model jet pilots, and get someone to legally cut a CD/MP3 Ipod whatever, so that we can go to the field suitably motivated!!!

Doc,

Guess your not going to make it? Real shame, I even found out how you queue for Wimbledon for you and that you must apply for next years tickets this year and hope you get lucky!!

R(eal) C(omradeship/companionship) U(nilaterally) RCU You gotta love it here!

Gazzer

Old 03-15-2006, 01:45 PM
My Feedback: (135)

Tommy,

My ALL TIME Favorite song by Queen!

The weather is starting to get better. It actually hit 70 here last Sunday. Too bad the winds aren't co-operating!

Back to reality and into the 40's again though. I don't rreally mind the temp if the wind just got below 30 MPH.

Next Tuesday is the first day of Spring and the end of April I'm heading to Top Gun in Sunny FLA. Things are looking up!

Take Care
Bob
Old 03-15-2006, 01:50 PM

Please Gazzer,
do not bring any "crumpets" into this country since you used my name on the visa, I have enough problems with the government as it is. You better hurry back to the wife if she is yelling, you know who the boss is there at home. (see below)

Have not totally ruled out making it down, but less likely than before.
Have a safe trip.

Meesh,
glad to hear you are as sick as I am...hehehe.
Yeah, I too am wishing for the winds to lay, spring fever is upon me. But our day will soon come.
Later guys,
Tommy
BTW I am really astonished to see there is no fighting going on here, what gives????
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu62279.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	426590  
Old 03-15-2006, 01:54 PM
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Gazzer

The burning question must be, if I am staying in Kissimee Orlando, where can I see jets flying........ and share the tea and crumpet.... I'll bring it with me if they'll let me sneak it in, or is it just oranges that are the problem
Gazzer,

The jet flying is mostly done at the Apopka flying field, not really that far from where you will be. Look at this link for more information www.rcacf.com

Regards, Bill
Old 03-15-2006, 02:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Gazzer

We should compile a list of songs loved by model jet pilots, and get someone to legally cut a CD/MP3 Ipod whatever, so that we can go to the field suitably motivated!!!

Doc,

Guess your not going to make it? Real shame, I even found out how you queue for Wimbledon for you and that you must apply for next years tickets this year and hope you get lucky!!

R(eal) C(omradeship/companionship) U(nilaterally) RCU You gotta love it here!

Gazzer

Gazzer,
Try this link and see if it will work for you. You might enjoy the music and the pictures...

http://www.qcrcc.com/media/gallery.a...&box=&shownew=

takes a few minutes to load up but has a good tune to it.

Tommy
Old 03-15-2006, 02:48 PM

I'll have a gander later!

Meantime, try this and guess who the drummer is.....!! www.song-itchington.org/2005/programme.html scroll down to the bottom and click the picture of the AAWB, summer 2005!!!

Gazzer
Old 03-15-2006, 02:57 PM
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Hahah, cute guys, ok, no spankings handed out right now, but I will close the thread due to lack of Jet related content
I've made some great friends here, thanks to the forum for that! Now, lets all get back to what it's really about, JETS!!!!!!