Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 deleted >

deleted

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

deleted

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 08:17 PM
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default deleted

Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 PM
My Feedback: (14)

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: deleted

There may be some ARF-to-ARF variation, so my situation may not be identical to yours, but I was able to fit them with no problem .. it did take a small bracket in the back of the engine compartment to hold the aft corner of the tank snugly in the wing "socket" area (they tend to want to pop out), and a VERY modest amount of dremeling of the "ears" that stick down from the speed brake.

The bracket is screwed to the cross rail that bolts on over the engine exhaust area, it's made of 1/4 plywood with a cutout that matches the corner of the tank, and has the contact area of the tank lined with a bit of wing saddle tape.

I'd be happy to send pics but the plane is no more (pilot error, not the plane's fault!)

Dave