Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

does anyone own a tnx?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2004, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anyone own a tnx?

what do you think of it? this is one of the newer trucks i havent heard much of anything about. my LHS has them but hasnt sold one yet so they dont have any feedback on them.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:18 PM

Default RE: does anyone own a tnx?

my lhs was a Terra Crusher store so the tnx is sellign like hot cakes there.So far I havent herd anything bad abotu them.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:22 PM

it seems that it should be terribly underpowered for a .18 and upon closer inspection of pics i dont think it sits high enough off the ground.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:42 PM

Looks like a nice truck. Very plain, and very simple design. I only know about 4 people online from ALL the forums i visit that own them. I saw the TNX at my LHS and they have not sold ANY. I dont see any reason to invest in a TNX over the other trucks available this year.

Matt
Old 05-29-2004, 02:53 PM

i was actually expecting more of a response from the Tamiya lovers... I was also expecting a huge release like they did with the Terra Crusher...

anyway, from what ive gathered, it looks like a nice truck, it has no gimik to sell you on, and its fast... about it being under powered, i dont know... it looks good on vids, but how much can you tell from those? i also think that it doesnt have many aftermarket parts, which is really important to me... and it also seems like it would be important with that kind of a truck...

overall, i want one, but i wont spend the money for one...
Old 05-30-2004, 12:59 AM

ORIGINAL: ThermalRD

Looks like a nice truck. Very plain, and very simple design. I only know about 4 people online from ALL the forums i visit that own them. I saw the TNX at my LHS and they have not sold ANY. I dont see any reason to invest in a TNX over the other trucks available this year.

Matt

price.