Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

AR620 with DX8E framing & holds

Search this Thread

Old Today, 12:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AR620 with DX8E framing & holds

Hi all, I've just got my ultimate bipe flying again after a summer break.
Some time I must have enabled telemetry and while flying earlier in the week my TX started beeping wildly and the lady in the box was muttering something
Turns out I was getting some framing errors and some holds.
Today I went out with it and another plane, nothing on the other plane but the Ultimate again telling me framing errors and holds.
After landing I did a re-bind but it was getting them with the plane not running with the radio on. Did a range check, the enabled the battery telemetry and battery was fine as was the range check
I switched to DSMX from DSM2 and the framing & hold errors were not as frequent. I kept the framing rate at 22ms since I run only analog servos
Shook the plane and checked all connections but nothing obvious.

I checked my other plane TX settings and none of them with the same type AR620 have errors for frame & hold set to anything other than zero

Does zero in the error programming in telemetry mean that error is shut off?

Going to try another AR620 but it seems strange to me and its quite possible I programmed the set point for errors too low but that was back in the spring

what Is a resonable setting for the error trip point for alarms, is 6 too low, there is no noticeable tic or noticeable change in control while getting these errors every few minutes while flying

thanks, Bob