Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

2.4 GHZ system

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 09:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.4 GHZ system

so i wan to upgrade my 2 cars, Revo, and RC18T, and was wondering where i could find the best deal on a DX3.0, along with a receiver, which is sometimes included, but also a micro receiver. i assume the micro receiver would be sold seperetaly. i looked on ebay, but everything that is new in box is like regualar store prices. any other places to look/ it doesnt have to be Spectrum, as Futaba has this system now too. it can be any company, but i need the 3 channels for my Revo's reverse.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 GHZ system

i think ultimate hobbies has it for 209 but i dont know how much shipping is and they wont tell u until after u buy it. If you go to funrcboats.com and call them they can get u a spektrum dx3.0 with the 2 recievers for 239. Its not on their website but if you call they can get it for you.