Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

MX22 menu help

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 12:45 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MX22 menu help

Hi all,

I'm trying to slave a servo on ch5 to a servo on ch2 (ailerons)

According to the guide there are two ways to do it: Control adjust menu OR Dual mixer adjust menu

1- In the Control adjust menu choose the channel to be "dedicated" in the menu (ch5 in my case) & simply "move" the control/ switch to link it too.

Easy to do, but i can't get it to "see" the joystick movement... I can link it to any other switch by flipping it on/off BUT moving the joystick does nothing... i even tried holding the stick for 3 seconds (or more) > NOTHING

OK so I want to try the second method:

2- in the Dual mixer adjust menu..... but WAIT I can't find the Dual adjust menu! I can find any other function menu BUT this one! I went through the menus 100x

Please help,
THANKS, Vasek

Old 08-26-2007, 02:40 AM

Default RE: MX22 menu help

just to clarify; in the Menu selection there seem s to be missing several "Menus"

The only "Mixers" option in the main menu is "Wing mixers"... so where is the "Dual mixer" menu? ( there's no sub-menus under "Wing mixers")

I'm baffled
Old 08-26-2007, 11:29 AM

Hello Vasek!

I am also using the MX22 but unfortunately I don't have any english manual. Anyway, to see ALL menues you will have to turn on "Expert mode". That menu can be found under "General setups" (or something like that in the english version...).

However, if you use channels 2 and 5 for the ailerons there will be no need for special mixers. You will just have to define the correct wing type in the "Model type" menu! After that you can very easily set up the plane as required.

Regards,
hirvi7
Old 08-27-2007, 09:25 AM

Hello hirvi7!

Thanks to your instructions I did get the TX sorted. (I also had some menus "suppressed" and wasn't aware of it)

Thanks again for you for your help,
Vasek
Old 08-31-2007, 03:27 AM

Hello again hirvi7,

One question (or two) if I may;

I am looking for a "senderaufhangung" for the mx22 & can't find any. I checked at Lindinger and there is the none specifically designated for the mx22. Do you know if there's anything on the euro market that would fit the mx22?

If you know where to get a short flex antenna (mx22) please let me know.

Also the only "good" online store in Europe I know of is Lindinger.at Are there more similar online stores located near the Czech Republic?

Thanks,
Vasek
Old 09-02-2007, 02:25 PM

Hello Vasek,

I just use the standard neckstrap from Graupner (order Nr. 70). That's working very well with me.

I don't know "Lindinger" personally but they have a good reputation. If you want to get Graupner RC equipment at very competitive prices you could also check "ROKE" in Germany. I have had good experience with them.

Regards,
hirvi7
Old 09-10-2007, 01:54 AM

Hirvi7,

I finally got the "cross in the back" type strap and I like the feel of it.

Thanks again for your input.

Cheers, Vasek