Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Looking for in depth info on new JR 12X

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 07:54 PM
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for in depth info on new JR 12X

All of the JR 12X information that I can find is pretty superficial and leaves a lot to the imagination - including the Horizon web site. Does anyone have a link to some really solid information or the owners manual (the jackpot). Thanks

Howard
Old 04-22-2008, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for in depth info on new JR 12X

Can't help you with the deatail, but it will be available with both 2.4GHz and your regular freq (36MHz here) switchable in the one tranny - 2 aerials. Saves ditching those old receivers.

Cam
Old 04-23-2008, 09:47 AM
My Feedback: (41)

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts

ORIGINAL: Howard

All of the JR 12X information that I can find is pretty superficial and leaves a lot to the imagination - including the Horizon web site. Does anyone have a link to some really solid information or the owners manual (the jackpot). Thanks

Howard
If you find anything I'd like to know about it....

I've tried tracking down something more substantial, but it's just not out there. Some reports with more detail from guys who've used the prototypes but that's it.

Last time I talked with Horizon about when the manual would be up on the website, they said not until the tx's arrive...

I'd like to at least get a head start on things before my backordered radio gets here.

Quick update The manuals are online at Horizon!!!!!

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=JRP1200
Old 04-23-2008, 11:20 AM
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zeeb,

Talk about exceptional timing - I looked at the Horizon site early this morning and there were no manuals. Your post sent me right back and the manuals are now downloaded. I will spend the rest of the day reading. Now the wait for he backorder to be filled. Thank you sir.

Howard