Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Phoenix, Arizona Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix, Arizona Area

Hi there. I have owned an RC18MT for a while now and have had a blast running around with that little truck, but am interested in seeing more of the hobby. In particular I'm interested in any sort of 1/10 scale electric buggy or rally type races in the Phoenix Arizona area. I've heard of SRS in Scottsdale, but does anyone know of other tracks that run those sorts of cars? Also, what times or days are best for these types of cars? I'm really not interested in the larger cars, nor in the nitro powered vehicles. Too noisy and oily for my preference. Serious racing or informal running just for fun are both ok by me. I'd like to see more cars in action before I decide if its worthwhile for me to drop some money on a larger, more serious car.

I appreciate any input you might have for me.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Phoenix, Arizona Area

I come down to Phoenix in the winter time and I have been to SRS, great track. There are other places but right now I forgot their names.[&:]