Community
Search
Notices
RC Robotics and Autonomous Robots Discuss autonomous and radio control robots and anything related to robotics in here

Help find a transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help find a transmitter

Hi I am a simple man and all I need is a transmitter that allows me to do the 2 next things:
1) a pot switch that allows me to switch between 2 or more receivers.
2) be able to leave a receiver working in an automatic mode with a toggle switch.
example
car 1 receiver A I have programmed a condition in loop of the servos when I press on switch position. If now I change receiver by turbo the know pot position it doesn’t change to my second to this care a boat with receiver B. Now I can control de boat, if I want to go back to my car I leave before the boat in autopilot with a programmed servo actions if I Toggle another switch. When I go back to my first receiver now I can move the switch again to go back to manual while the boat is still in automatic or autopilot mode.
I has to be possible it has to, it is quite simple. My only question is, can a receiver store short memory to make that automation loop possible ? If not can the transmitter transmit to 2 receivers at the same time with different instructions?
if any of the before is possible.
what brand and model of transmitter do I need?
thanks a lot, this is crucial for my project and life.
Old 10-15-2022, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Solutions to the problem is not much. We can discuss in private on my private line text or call me 413Seven five two73two7. Maybe i can help on my private time.