Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
 Airsoft tankers take a look! >

Airsoft tankers take a look!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Airsoft tankers take a look!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 07:17 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Airsoft tankers take a look!

Now they make biodegradable marking BB's that shoot just like normal BB's but leave behind a colored mark....they come in orange and white so now you should be able to have some cool airsoft tank battles!

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Game_F...rds_Orange/813

Old 04-19-2011, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Airsoft tankers take a look!

Shenlonco,

I've have purchase these about a month ago. I can't speak for others, but they don't work. Me and a friend shot these things around the inside my garage for an hour with a Paner III and a Pershing.
The onyl mark we find was on peice of cardboard we used as a barrier, and I know for a fact I hit his tank a couple of times, but no mark. They might have better result with a higher power airsoft gun, but don't think you would want to shooting each others tanks then. They are a great idea, if they only worked better.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Stince

Shenlonco,

I've have purchase these about a month ago. I can't speak for others, but they don't work. Me and a friend shot these things around the inside my garage for an hour with a Paner III and a Pershing.
The onyl mark we find was on peice of cardboard we used as a barrier, and I know for a fact I hit his tank a couple of times, but no mark. They might have better result with a higher power airsoft gun, but don't think you would want to shooting each others tanks then. They are a great idea, if they only worked better.
You guy's using stock HL guns? I bet they would work with the VS tank guns as they shoot 2 times or more harder than the stock HL guns that are in 100% perfect working order if you can get one that good very rare.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:02 PM

Yes, we had stock HL airsoft. I did try griding one with my heel in the pavement and did not see much of a mark. You could give them a try you might have better luck.

I got the 2200 rounds for $12.00, so it was't a terrble waste, they are a better wieght then the plastic was that come with the tanks.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:22 PM

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts

I only use the biodegradable ones from www.cybergun.com  they come in white.  They don't leave a mark but I like not having thousands of plastic BB's all over my forest.  They take about a year to degrade in my climate.<div>
</div><div>One of my concerns with airsoft BB's on both my land and on public land is the litter factor.  If I am honest with myself I must admit that the 5000 BB's I shoot a year are litter and should be biodegradable OR I feel compelled to pick them up before I go home.  Having spent time picking up hundreds of airsoft BB's I'm sold on the biodegradable ones.  They shoot OK and I can leave them where the land without worry about littering.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>
Old 04-19-2011, 04:00 PM

Wal Mart carries the complete selection of biodegradeable, paint-ball, marking as well as the glow-in-the-dark ones. </p>
Old 04-19-2011, 04:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wouldn't imagine they would leave much of a mark with the stock HL gun. Especially at .20g. That's even a bit much for the VS guns but as Shen pointed out, they are much more powerful than the HL stock guns.

Would be interesting to see how they perform in the vS guns

Perry

Old 04-19-2011, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

I only use the biodegradable ones from www.cybergun.com they come in white. They don't leave a mark but I like not having thousands of plastic BB's all over my forest. They take about a year to degrade in my climate.<div>
</div><div>One of my concerns with airsoft BB's on both my land and on public land is the litter factor. If I am honest with myself I must admit that the 5000 BB's I shoot a year are litter and should be biodegradable OR I feel compelled to pick them up before I go home. Having spent time picking up hundreds of airsoft BB's I'm sold on the biodegradable ones. They shoot OK and I can leave them where the land without worry about littering.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>
I agree with you but the cyber gun bb's are not truly 100% biodegradable.
Bioval biotech bbs are 100% bio
Bioshot are 100% bio
P force are 100% bio
Old 04-20-2011, 05:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdqF7bTbBrU
Above is what shen did the 6mm paintball shooting test by 1/24 Tokyo Marui rc.tank.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:53 AM

I agree with you but the cyber gun bb's are not truly 100% biodegradable.

Shenlonco, I had no idea... Thanks.

Bioval biotech bbs are 100% bio
Bioshot are 100% bio
P force are 100% bio

I will look for these.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:40 AM

here you go.
http://www.bioshotbb.com/ BB's made in the USA!

http://shortyusa.com/ look in BB's and Gas section these come in black white and clear or green.

http://www.pforceusa.com/biodegradable_bb.shtml
Old 04-20-2011, 12:31 PM

Thanks for the links!

Life in the boonies meens limited local choises.  Internet and mail order is my lifeline to the big world out there.