Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

OFNA X2 RTR any good?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 07:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFNA X2 RTR any good?

Just wandering if the X2 RTR is any good?? The radio looks really bad, would I have to upgrade? Are there any other parts that would need to be upgraded??? Amainhobbies has it for 489.99 pretty good, just wandering if its a good race truck.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:15 PM

Default RE: OFNA X2 RTR any good?

the x2 rtr looks like a solid setup that is plenty capable. i went with the x1 rtr last year and after one race immediatly changed the motor, electronics, and engine. if you arent racing rtr is just fine. but if you are then id go with a kit of some sort dosnt have to be jammin.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:35 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: OFNA X2 RTR any good?

i run it and i have a hard time breaking it.ive beat the life out of it sending it soaring off a 5 ft tall 30 ft long tabletop time after time after 2 weeks of this i finnally broke the rear arm holder thing.i replaced the plastic one with the king headz one. no more problems.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt58945.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	1202346