Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

keith sparks a-10 plans

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 12:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default keith sparks a-10 plans

Hello i am new to this forum and have a question about the keith sparks a-10 plans i just ordered them from RCM has anyone built this plane i love a-10 d/f way to much $$$ so will try this. If you have built it did it fly good what was the weight apprx and any tips or tricks to help me along i've built a couple of kits b4 but this is the first from plans only.neeways thx for your time.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: keith sparks a-10 plans

There are some previous posts regarding this plane. Do a search on "Keith Sparks A-10" or just "A-10." Also, Tanks Hangar Aircraft Modeling laser cuts parts from those plans. I'm building a larger A-10 and they cut the parts for me as well. Here's the link:

www.tanks-hangar.com

Good luck with your project.

Paul
Old 10-29-2003, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested in a larger A-10.

Is your's a bigger version of the Keith Sparks?

What size is your model?
Old 10-29-2003, 10:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jf,

The A-10 I'm working on is roughly 1/9th scale--78" wingspan, 70" length. I'm building it from George Miller plans. If interested, the plans are available from Scale RC Models:

http://www.scalercmodels.com

Paul